Additional 10% off on The Wall Street Journal and Livemint annual subscription
2) Select the annual subscription
3) Login with your credentials or sign up
4) Apply the code at the check out: WSJVISA10
5) Use your Visa card to make the payment
• Offer is valid on annual subscription and for users in India only.
• Customer to get combo of The Wall Street Journal and Livemint annual subscriptions. Offer is non transferable or redeemed for cash.
• Offer is not valid for existing paid user.
• This offer can be availed only once per user.
• All applicable term and conditions of the offer available on: https://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Home/TermsAndCondition
• Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
• The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
• By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
(a)Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
(b)Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.